Argan oil benefits
Argan oil is an indispensable asset for organic beauty regimes, and has been for thousands of years!
• This exquisite oil is extremely rich in nutrients and has antioxidant and anti-free radical properties. It
effectively fights against signs of ageing as it repairs and reinvigorates tired-looking skin, improving
elasticity, leaving skin smooth, firm and radiant.
• inwa Organic Argan Oil is suitable for all skin types.
Active natural ingredients:
• Argan is composed almost completely of fatty acids, of which over 80% are unsaturated fatty acids
which naturally restore and stabilise the skin’s hydro-lipid layer.
• Oleic and linoleic acids have anti-ageing, antioxidant and anti-free radical properties which help reduce
and prevent the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
• Tocopherols (Vitamin E) make the skin fuller and firmer, smooth and revitalized. Complexion is more
balanced, clear and healthy. Hair and nails benefit from improved micro-circulation. Moisture is lockedin,
• Argan contains unsaponifiables, which are formed of carotenes (antioxidants) and tocopherols which
• Unsaponifiables also act as an anti-inflammatory element, thereby regenerating and healing the skin.
Healing and Therapy
argan oil benefits to skin body and hair
In addition to its excellent moisturising properties,and Holy benefits by thoroughly massaging Argan oil into the skin where required, it will aid and heal the following:
• For dry or chapped skin and cold sores, use Argan under regular moisturiser.
• Argan oil soothes a damaged and defected skin
• Reduces and prevent stretch marks, cellulite and varicose veins.
• Treats dermatological conditions – acne, eczema and psoriasis.
• Tackles muscle and joint pain, rheumatism and arthritis.
• 100% pure & organic, cold pressed and filtered, Argan oil.
• INCI – Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, 100% of ingredients are produce of organic farming.